Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveuss

Alveuss

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Gamertag: Alveuss

Wrestler: Edge

Overall: 91 I believe

Signatures: Edge-O-Matic & Edgecator

Finishers: Edgecution & Spear

Timezone: I don't know the damn time zones... I'm Scottish so there's that.

Quick note. I know I signed up before and left like a day later, I just wanted to explain why that is. I don't have beef with anyone here or anyone who's staying on WCF, Dash mostly. I knew that if he found out I was in this fed it would cause even more unnecessary drama and I really just wanted to avoid that. Now since the likes of Dashing and Cobros have joined, hi guys, there's complaining anyway and I don't think me joining is going to make it any worse than it is already so I guess I just don't care anymore. So, that's why I left. Hopefully I'm allowed back?
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 pm

No one ever had a problem when you left, you had other things to attend to. Don't worry about the WCF stuff, we don't really talk about that here. we have new faces and other things to worry about. Welcome to a successful place, and of course you are welcomed back, no one should have hard feelings. This is a different place.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

We didnt have any issue with you signing up, and we didnt think it was odd when you left either. i'm sure we're all more glad to see you here than anything. welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Welcome back, Alveuss! Good to have you around.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:52 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: THE AWO LOCKER ROOM :: CONTRACT SIGNING!-
Jump to: