Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:58 pm

I thought I should make a post on here. As everyone has noticed, we lost our steam and kinda fell flat. I think the people we have here is a good community and I don't want to see it go away. So I believe it's time for us to regroup, and try to get AWO up and going like it was for the first couple weeks when it launched. Unfortunately, I will be moving back home in a couple weeks, and I'm not sure what my schedule is going to be like during and after the move. Regardless, as I was saying before, I want to take another stab at this. We will need to recruit more, add more members, and get activity up before we can really take off again.

Pretty much I'd like everyone who reads this to respond so we can see where we are at with people who are still wanting to be a part of AWO, and are active.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:11 am

you know im still in. shame the wheels fell off so fast though
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: AWO HEADQUARTERS :: AWO NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: