Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick

Ragin' Rick

Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Empty
PostSubject: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 pm

*Paul Bearer is seen smiling waving the camera men inside the gothic looking interior of the building. It was dim, only lit by candlelight. Many caskets were on display, all different makes and colors.*

Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! 20130305_Bearer_LARGE_R_crop_650x440

"Ohhhh Yessss! Weeelcome Weeelcome! Come on in! See the lovely caskets my Undertaker has made! Aren't they beautiful?! Ohhhh Yessss! Made of the finest materials for the wrestlers of Anarchy!"

*Paul Bearer then leads you to a blue and white casket with Cody Rhodes Logos on them. He unnerving strokes the lid like it was some beloved pet*

"This is were each one will be laid to eternal rest in my Undertakers quality caskets! Every one will include a polished marble head stone with the words..."

*On cue, the lid opens and the Undertaker leans up, eyes rolled in the back of his head, He glares at the viewer with white eyes. Then the Undertaker says*

"REST...IN...PEACE!"

Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Undertaker48os
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 pm

I like that you utilized Paul Bearer in this promo. Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm

MercilessEarth wrote:
I like that you utilized Paul Bearer in this promo. Good stuff

Thanks! I still love him. RIP
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Awesome first promo, man!
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 am

Just wondering why this thread is backwards? The original post is at the bottom, newer replies on top of it.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Not sure, but thats a good question  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:58 pm

iB u n k a wrote:
Just wondering why this thread is backwards? The original post is at the bottom, newer replies on top of it.

Powers of the Darkside. affraid 
Back to top Go down
WindyCityDude

WindyCityDude

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 am

Cody comes out to open the Monday night show after the Fusion PPV event

Michael Cole: And it looks like we're kicking off tonight's Monday Night Raw with Cody Rhodes coming down to the ring. I'm sure he's going to address his victory over The Phenom last night at Fusion..

Cody enters ring and grabs mic

Cody: Last night, in front of millions, AND MILLLLLLIONS of AWO fans, I took out the legendary Undertaker.

Fans start to boo

I'm coming out here tonight to let the AWO universe know that I'm here for 1 reason and 1 reason only...A TITLE SHOT! I haven't had gold around my waist since my tag team run with my brother, Goldust, in the WWE!

Fans getting real upset with Cody at this point

I proved last night, in my first match here in the AWO that I'm a serious threat. I took out The Undertaker and burned down his damn funeral parlor! Everyone needs to take notice. Consider that your first and only warning.

drops mic and walks out

Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 am

just one thing.. in our universe, we dont have a Raw show. So, instead, this promo should take place after the match on Fusion, which is the only weekly show in AWO. Other than that, good promo!
Back to top Go down
WindyCityDude

WindyCityDude

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:32 am

Thanks, dude.

I messed up by not putting any color into the fonts. I'll be sure to change that from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!   Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Opening of the Funeral Parlor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: PROMO ZONE :: DEBUT PROMOS!-
Jump to: