Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) Empty
PostSubject: Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7)   Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Fusion begins this week with a pyrotechnic display that gets the crowd going early. A lot more signs are seen in the Kansas City crowd this week as people know more of the roster and their favorites. The crowd is cheering for a good minute with the camera panning through the packed Sprint Center. As the commentary is welcoming the viewers at home, a familiar song begins to play

Shane McMahon finally hits the stage after waiting for a few seconds. The crowd is on their feet cheering like crazy. McMahon in a full suit, clearly not at Fusion to wrestle, begins to head down the ramp with a mic in hand. He rounds around the ring with a big grin and hops up on the ring from the right side. He takes a look at the crowd before entering the ring. The crowd begins to calm down as the music stops and Shane O Mac begins to speak

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) Shane-McMahon

Shane:
Welcome to A..W..O.. Fusion!....It was a few years ago when I left my fathers business and the wrestling world for something else. My fathers company was heading in a bad direction, and I wanted out. After leaving that company, and leaving wrestling, I felt a void in my life that I couldn't fill. So after years of trying and failing to fill that void it hit me....I needed to get back into the wrestling world.

The crowd begins cheering, and chanting "Shane O Mac!" as he stops talking to acknowledge the crowd

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) 87911645_a_p

Shane:
As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm a bit older and not in the best condition like I once was. So, what I decided to do was take some of my money that I've made over the years, and start my own company! A company that gives the fans what they want, that gives the wrestlers what they deserve, and a company to compete with and destroy my fathers company!

The crowd once again exploding from their seats, cheering louder than the AWO has heard in their short existence!

Shane:
I couldn't do this on my own, so I had to get some top talent, like CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I had to bring in some young guns like Kofi Kingston and Cody Rhodes. And I even went as far as to find the Ultimate Warrior and get him back into the wrestling business! We took legends from the WWE including The Rock and The Undertaker because everyone knows that the AWO is the future of professional wrestling. So what I would like to do right now is introduce to you all watching at home, and the people here in person in Kansas City, the man I choose to run Fusion. I believe that this man is going to help take the AWO roster and Fusion to a level never seen before in sports entertainment...

[Promo open to Fusion GM]
Back to top Go down
Enemy
Admin
Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7)   Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Immediately after the first "I'M BACK!" blasts out of the P.A. System and Erich Bischoff steps out onto the Fusion stage, the arena is filled with boos and jeers so loud, they drone out the rest of the theme. Shane McMahon and Eric Bischoff make eye contact as Bischoff shrugs from the top of the stage before making his way down the ramp, ignoring the entire first row of flipped fingers as he climbs the steps and slowly ducks into the ring. McMahon and Bischoff exchange a few words and a handshake before the microphone changes hands. Bischoff raises the mic to his lips, finally speaking after a few moments.

Eric Bischoff
"First and foremost... I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome."

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) 20030120_bischoff

The crowd boos even louder at this as Shane waves his arms, attempting to hush the rowdy crowd.

Eric Bischoff
"Secondly, I do have to admit, I did miss this. The taste of excitement in the air, the rush of adrenaline as you step out from behind the curtain, the bounce of the ring ropes... nothing can truly compare. So when Sha-... Mr. McMahon here offered me the opportunity to be the General Manager of AWO's flagship program Friday Night Fusion, I jumped at it. AWO is without a doubt the future of this business, and I would like to humbly thank Mr. McMahon here for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of it."

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) X240-IjL

Bischoff turns to Shane and bows slightly, sharing a smile as the fans begin to turn the boos to cheers.

Eric Bischoff
"Third, and finally, I want to get something settled right here, right now, in Kansas City, Missouri. AWO Fusion will be a fair, balanced show, run by a fair and balanced man. I am as straight as it gets. What is best for AWO and it's fans is what will be offered weekly under my guidance. So, without further adieu, let us get to the anarchy!"

The shot fades to commercial as Eric Bischoff raises Shane McMahon's hand in the middle of the ring, much to the crowd's delight.

[END OF PROMO]
Back to top Go down
https://awoleague.forumotion.com
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7)   Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Eric Bischoff damnwell better become sleazy and untrustworthy!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7)   Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaders of a Revolution(Feb. 7)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: PROMO ZONE :: AWO FUSION PROMOS!-
Jump to: