Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

DieCobros

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm

A dark room. A spotlight illuminates the center....In it? A wooden chair. A shadowy figure with a black shirt and hat takes a seat, looks down at the floor for a few moments, and then looks toward the camera. The figure is none other than John. Cena.

John Cena:
I've been in this business for as long as I remember. It's become a big part of who I am and the people I associate myself with. I've done it all. I've won minor belts, I've won world championships, starred in a couple of movies, done autographs, you name it, I've probably done it. I was living the good life, getting what I thought was support from the fans, a nice lump sum of cash, and the approval from the chairman himself. Now as much as I'd like to go on and on about what I've accomplished, I want to get something out of my chest. You see, for these past couple of years, I've got a feeling like I need to release.....a demon, you know what I mean? What I mean by that is that everyday I have worked hard and given it one hundred percent, no matter what......But something still feels.....wrong. I don't want to say it, but.......

Cena takes his hat off and puts his head down. He puts his hand on his head, shaking it slowly. He picks his head back up, possessing a look on his face that seems to indicate that he's hesitant about what he has to say.

John Cena:
I have to say it. Honestly? I have worked day and night, spent hours, days, weeks, months, years, DECADES to get to where I am now, and to walk out to those arenas and STILL having people boo me and wearing shirts that say "Cena Sucks"......That hurts. I have done nothing but nice things for the fans who come to the shows and for those who watch at home. I've given it my all, yet people will still piss on my parade every time I get close to or achieve success. And you know what? I don't care anymore. I used to be the guy that everyone looked up to, I used to be THE HERO for all those who felt like they couldn't make it in life.........Not anymore. This time, when John Cena comes back, he doesn't give a damn who he has to go through or what he has to do to get what he wants. It's time that I teach everyone some hustle, loyalty, and some DAMN RESPECT! I'm done playing games and being called "Fruity Pebbles". I'm done with that. And to the people, everyone who is watching this right now, I have but one thing to say........You all can kiss my ass.

Cena gets up, takes the chair, and bashes it against the floor in a fit of rage. He stares into the camera with an emotionless expression. The feed fades to black.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 pm

CLOSED OR OPEN!?!?!?!?!?!

Very Happy Nice heel turn btw
Back to top Go down

A New Chapter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: PROMO ZONE :: DEBUT PROMOS!-
Jump to: