Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Rollins

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Fusion returns from break as the Fusion theme song blasts around the arena. The camera settles on the commentary desk with the team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. J6u6w4

Matthews: Well we are sitting now at Fusion 2 and I must say what an exciting time this has been for us all! We've seen some incredible action tonight and we've still got plenty more to come! Tell me Renee, what are you thinking of just how well the AWO operates?

Young: Josh I have to say from the bottom of my heart that I think it is spectacular. It's efficient and the guys in charge are just lovely! I say this truly, not because our jobs are not permanent positions yet!

Matthews: I can definitely agree with that. Nice suit, by the way.

Young: You like it? I think it makes me look like I have small ti-

The crowd roar with approval as the Shield's music plays throughout the arena. The members of the audience get up on their feet, craning their necks to catch a glimpse of the Hounds of Justice. The cameras swing from side to side, searching for the same thing. Eventually they find the solitary Seth Rollins, walking down the steps of the arena in full Shield attire but alone. He makes his way over the barricade, looking ahead of himself at all times.

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Mw2iqo

Matthews: This is certainly a surprise! Seth Rollins, former member of the group "The Shield" from the old WWE days.

Young: That's right Josh. The Shield split up after tension between Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose came to a boiling point and Rollins disappeared from the wrestling landscape immediately after! This is the first time he has been seen since that incident!

Rollins makes it into the ring and brings the mic he grabbed from the side to his mouth.

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. 037

Seth: Haha, the Shield. The HOUNDS OF JUSTICE! A brotherhood. A pact. My friends. We banded together in the name of justice and, for the right price, we served that justice. We pulled ourselves out of the NXT trap and made a statement the best way we knew how: destruction. We showed why we deserved the air time ahead of roided up freaks like 'Ryback'. And the best part about it? Well, it worked! Everybody knew who the Shield was. Hell, you all still know who the Shield were. You hear those words.. 'Sierra... Hotel... India... Echo... Lima... Delta...' and you know... that business is picking up. We were the stars of the WWE. We main evented RAW, Smackdown and every event we went to. People wanted to see us. People were crying out all of our names..: Roman Reigns... Dean Ambrose... Se-.

Seth pauses halfway through saying his own name and looks about.

Seth: No, not all of us. No one was calling out my name.

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Tumblr_inline_mvgf8pUPvU1rdsc8k

Seth: NO ONE was chanting my name! No one bought the ticket to see Seth Rollins in the ring. People bought those tickets 'cos they wanted to see Roman or Dean. I was just there to make up the damn numbers! I was there to help bail out the others if they messed up. I was there to take the fall! To let them escape while I got my ASS handed to me by every asshole that we went after! All people remember of me is when I was getting hurt. They don't remember me for my raw power, or my toughness, or my personality. They remember me for every time I got a GTS or an AA or a Brogue Kick! In fact, look at this picture.

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Tlc1_zpsa45e3e93

Seth: December 2012. TLC Pay-per-view. The Shield's first match and that is the outcome of it. We may have won but that moment is what is stuck in my mind. It's scratched into my retinas. I close my eyes and that image is there, mocking me. Dean and Roman triumphant in victory and me a mess. And that stuck with me. I never proved what I truly am, what I can truly do. When the Shield split I was cast aside by the WWE. They went on to greater things. And me. Nothing. Just waiting. Begging for a chance.

Seth stops speaking and stares at the floor, appearing as if he may be about to have a mental breakdown. The audience begans to chant SETH! SETH! SETH! SETH in a show of support. Seth looks out at them.

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Seth-Rollins

He begins to shake his head.

Seth: No. Not yet. I don't deserve this yet.

Seth drops the mic and immediately exits the ring and vaults the barricade, heading for the exit. The screen goes to black as the fans chant LETS GO ROLLINS (CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP).

[END PROMO, COMMENTS APPRECIATED]

Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm digging the break off from the Shield thing. Like to see where you go and what you get involved with.
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Very good debut promo. I like the way you set Rollins up for his time in AWO.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 pm

great promo. as a side, i know a shit ton of people who like Rollins more than Ambrose and Reigns. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

I am one of those people lol.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:07 am

Lol at Renee Young. You have tremendous photoshop skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.   Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins Has Not Arrived... Yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: PROMO ZONE :: DEBUT PROMOS!-
Jump to: