Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started

Go down 
4 posters

Which show should we takeover!?
Raw
Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started I_vote_lcap33%Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
ECW
Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started I_vote_lcap33%Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
SmackDown!
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DJ

DJ

Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Hey, all! So some of you may remember when I used to do this one the old site. Well, I'm going to be starting it up again with a fresh game! For those of you who don't know what this is, I'm pretty much going to be playing through the GM Mode on 2008 and letting you guys choose everything that happens. Now I don't have a capture card (I actually have two but lost the code for both, good game) but I'll be getting one soon and I'll actually be able to record the shows. But until then, I'll just be telling you what goes on. So, yeah, you'll decide the champions, feuds, contenders, match, what happens during these feuds and so forth. I'll also be adding my own little creative genius to the mix when describing the matches, until I get my capture card that is. So before we can truly get started, we need to decide which show we want to run. On 2008, you have a choice between Raw, ECW and SmackDown! I'd prefer not to do ECW, but it's really up to you guys. Here's some things to think about:

Raw gets the divas, the first pay-per-view and has the WWE championship, the Intercontinental championship, the World Tag Team championships and the Womens championship. It's pay-per-views are: Backlash, Vengeance, SummerSlam (shared with ECW and SmackDown!) Unforgiven (elimination chamber) Cyber Sunday, Survivor Series (another joint pay-per-view) New Year's Revolution, Royal Rumble (joint) and of course Wrestlemania! 

ECW has the ECW championship as well as some small house-show pay-per-views every few months. On top of that it has One Night Stand and December to Dismember. It also shares SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

SmackDown! has the cruiserweight division, and has the World Heavyweight championship, the United States championship, the WWE Tag Team championships and the cruiserweight championship. Its pay-per-views are Judgement Day, The Great American Bash, SummerSlam (joint) No Mercy (elimination chamber) Survivor Series (joint) Armageddon, Royal Rumble (joint) No Way Out and Wrestlemania! 

So the choice is yours, fellas! Which show should we takeover!? After we decide on that, we'll draft our roster and select our champions! 

Until next time!
Back to top Go down
Enemy
Admin
Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:21 pm

lel at the guy who voted ECW
Back to top Go down
https://awoleague.forumotion.com
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 pm

yeah, lel at that guy...

lel indeed...  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:09 pm

They all tied. Guess you need to do all three brah Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dashing's GM Mode! - Episode One - Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy Wrestling Organization :: OFF-TOPIC :: EWR/UNIVERSE MODE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: