Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3   The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:22 am

The fans are already out of their seats cheering as the show opens with Warrior's themesong... however, the Warrior is uncharacteristically walking to the ring, albeit still clad in a rather detailed coat featuring the Warrior rising from the grave. The coat claims, "The Warrior never dies!"

JR:
Welcome to Friday Night Fusion! We're set to have an outstanding show tonight, and we're starting off with the man from parts unknown, the Ultimate Warrior. What do you think is on his mind, King?
King: Well, first of all, whens the last time the Warrior walked to the ring? This is strange, JR!
King:
The Warrior has thus far had two outstanding matchups on Fusion, but he has come up on the short end of those matches. Maybe that's getting to him?

The Warrior stops at the ramp, stares out into the crowd, beats his chest a couple times, then continues to walk toward the apron, where he slowly climbs up and shakes the ring ropes,  and immediately after entering the ring, he motions for a mic

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Woyah_682x400_926001a

King:

Thats the least exciting entrance from the Warrior i've seen in... well... ever!

"You still got it" and "Never had it" chants intertwine ironically from the fans as Warrior continues looking out into the crowd

Warrior:
The Gods have been speaking to me, warriors... THE GODS HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO ME FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS! And what have they had to say to the Ultimate Warrior? They have been whispering to me of time, of immortality, of the past, of the future, and of DEATH.

JR:
Death?

Warrior:
As we rocket through time and space, warriors, we come across many roadblocks, MANY CELESTIAL CHALLENGES, and many forces yet UNKNOWN to humanity. This is a trip that changes each and every passenger on the spaceship in different ways... THE GODS HAVE NOT ALLOWED THE WARRIOR NATION TO FEEL THEIR WRATH. Never have they turned their backs on us...

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Ultimate-Warrior-2

King:

Uh, what's he...?

Warrior:
And as the Ultimate Warrior speaks to you today, beneath the glare of the Gods of old! I say to you... there exists some doubt. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. DOUBT!

JR:
Doubt?

"We still love you" chants ring in from the stands

Warrior:

For the first time ever, as the leader of the Warrior nation, I proclaim there is doubt among out Gods!

Warrior moves the mic away from his mouth and begins conversing with his hands
Several moments go by and Warrior brings the mic back up to his lips

Warrior:
The Gods whisper to me of an oncoming specter! A ghostly visage that would send normal men into complete insanity. THIS DARK VISION CONFIRMS TO ME THAT THE GODS ARE TESTING THE WARRIOR!!! Gods, I declare before YOU and the Warrior nation... THE WARRIOR WILL NEVER DIE!

the fans erupt in a huge pop

Warrior:
The nation will only grow, the ultimate insanity will only continue to engulf the entire world, and when it's all said and done, the warriors will reign supreme once more before the Gods, before the celestial beings, and the space ship will be taken far away from the asteroids and debris that threaten to destroy it in a fiery collision!

JR:
I don't even...
King:
Shh... you really have to listen to understand this guy!

Warrior:
We will avoid the catastrophe and THE DARKNESS THAT APPROACHES! I tell the warriors on this day, FEAR NOT BECAUSE I FEEL NO FEAR, I SEE NO END IN SIGHT! THE WARRIOR WILL NEVER DIE!!!! *SNOOOOOORRRRRT*

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 34ultimatewarrior_480x480

With that, Warrior drops the mic after one hell of an incomprehensible promo, and his music hits while he pounds his chest like an animal and headbangs while shaking the ropes. The fans are still mega hot for it.

JR:
The Warrior is certainly one of a kind, King!!

Just as Warrior is getting ready to leave the ring, he is interrupted by a bell tolling

(PROMO OPEN TO UNDERTAKER - feedback wanted)
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3   The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:17 pm

*The lights turn off and soon two figures could be faintly seen on the entrance ramp. The man from the darkside raises his arms into air and the lights return to the delight of the crowd. Paul Bearer laughs, raising the urn high in one hand, and a microphone in the other. The Deadman Speaks.*

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Paul-bearer-53

"Creatures of the night! Are you ready for the feast!?" A mixed reaction from the crowd followed. "Warrior! There are no immortal gods on the darkside. There is no escape from the darkside. You will taken to Hells Gate and once the Lord of Darkness claims your eternal soul, all that will remain is you battered corpse in that ring! After my creatures of the night feed upon the flesh of you rotting corpse, I have special casket and Tombstone with your name on it! Warrior! You will...REST...IN...PEACE!"

*The Undertaker then slowly makes his way down the ramp, Paul Bearer leading way to the ring so this epic clash of titans would so begin.*

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Article-2289443-187C6FC5000005DC-1000_634x422
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3   The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 am

i like it, i also think these two could do well in a feud.. we'll have to see how things go I guess
(promo closed)
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3   The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:26 pm

I like the barebone to the point Undertaker, could use a little more length for a strong feud, but it got the message across.

A classic, well done hyper Warrior promo as well, great job to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3   The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Spaceship promo? - Week 3
Page 1 of 1