Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iB u n k a

Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)   Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:28 pm

"Somebody's Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked"  

Mark Henry's theme song hits the speaker system as the fans begin raving of the World's Strongest Man's appearance. After a short couple of seconds he comes out from behind the curtain, looking serious as ever. With a mic in hand he makes his way down to the ring.

JR: "I thought we saw the last of him back in the WWE, but clearly he's jumped ship and he's over here in AWO!"

King: "Not just him being here JR, but he's here co-main eventing tonight's show! Mark Henry is officially here to stay!"

The camera pans from the commentators back to the ring where Mark Henry stands. He brings the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Mark Henry: "Listen up twerps. I'm not here to make friends, and I'm definitely not here to care for anyone's problems but mine. I'm here to get my paycheck and I'm here to capture AWO Championships. I don't care who likes me and who doesn't. At the end of the day, I get paid to hurt people, and that's what I'm going to do tonight."

The fans in attendance quickly change their attitude, as they realize Mark Henry is even worse than his normal self.

Mark Henry: "Tonight the suits have decided that I will go up against washed up superstar, Ultimate Warrior."

The fans quickly interrupt in an eruption of applause. It is clear who they want out at this time.

Mark Henry: "Whatever you punks. I don't have much to say, I just really want to get this over with. Ultimate Warrior thinks he's tough with his big splash and his high energy move set. Warrior, do you know what's more powerful than you coming splashing down on someone? Me doing the exact same thing. Tonight, not only will you be broken in half, but you will be flattened when I hit the Worlds Strongest Slam on you, showing you just how bad your splash really looks. No one has heard from you in ages Warrior, so just come out and let the people know you are actually still alive."

Henry shakes his head and backs off into the corner awaiting the Ultimate Warriors appearance.

[Open to Ultimate Warrior]
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)   Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:18 pm

The crowd is buzzing as they await the arrival of the Warrior. About a minute passes and the anticipation is at a fever pitch

"Warrior, Warrior, Warrior" chants reign in from the crowd

King: Is he really here, JR!?

The camera zooms in on a shot of Mark Henry, scowling in the corner with a look of disgust on his face

and then, it hits...

The crowd erupts in one of the loudest pops of the night, as the iconic riff sends the building into a frenzy

The Ultimate Warrior comes bolting out from behind the curtain, looking more jacked up than ever before, wearing an extremely colourful overcoat that features an intricate picture of Warrior and Mark Henry face to face in the ring, with lightning shooting off in the background. The text on the back claims in bold lettering: "Nobody is stronger than the Warrior"

King: He's here!

JR: Look at the intensity of the Ultimate Warrior!

King: I can hardly hear myself think, JR! Take a look at that coat!

The Warrior does five laps around the ring while pumping his fists into the air, not stopping for a single breath. Henry remains motionless, looking unimpressed inside the ring

Warrior jumps onto the apron and shakes the ropes before he gets in and ascends the turnbuckle opposite of Henry, and begins his signature press slam taunt as the fans continue yelling in approval

Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) TheUltimateWarrior-Warrior-Wcw-WWE

JR: This is an unforgettable moment already in the history of AWO!

Warrior descends from the turnbuckle and grabs a mic, as his music fades and the fans continue chanting.

Warrior puts the mic up to his mouth after stalling for another 30 seconds. Sweat is already pouring out of him as he begins to speak.

Warrior: Can you feel the power!? Can you feel the power of the WARRIOR!? For years!!! the Warrior has heard the cries, has heard the pleas, has heard the howls of oppression from the warrior nation! The warriors are crying out for a man who's strength is held in legend, of a man who walks into combat not only for himself but for all those that believe!!

Mark Henry is already shaking his head in disbelief as the Warrior continues his somewhat incomprehensible promo.

Warrior: He walks into combat with villains like YOU, Mark Henry! You call yourself the most powerful man in the world, but you've yet to face a force as overwhelming as the force of the Ultimate Warrior!

The fans begin chanting loudly again, as the Warrior begins headbanging for some reason.

JR: The intensity!

Warrior: The power of the Warrior has never been stronger! And the warrior nation has never been alone, for I have always been watching over them from the mountain top!! And now we travel to the long awaited destination of ANARCHY!!

Awo Chants begin to ring out from the fans.

Warrior: The Warrior isn't finished! The Warrior has only just begun! When the power of the warrior nation lifts you high above the clouds, HENRY, you will come crashing down only to realize that you have never been the greatest force within the universe! The warriors have been watching and waiting, and tonight you will face our wrath as you plunge DOWN into parts unknown. SNORT

The fans are absolutely out their skulls as the Warrior pounds his chest like some sort of wild beast. Henry comes out of the corner and gets in Warriors face, as the two go nose to nose.

King: I don't know if this arena can take the sheer strength of these two, JR!

JR: This is going to be one for the ages!

(Promo closed, please leave feedback if you can!)
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Admin
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)   Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 am

Loved everything about this promo!!
Back to top Go down
WindyCityDude

WindyCityDude

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)   Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Great promos here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)   Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry takes center stage. (Plus Warrior replies)
Page 1 of 1