Anarchy Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions will be crowned and icons will be made...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iB u n k a

Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 am

The feed cuts in with the live match as it is happening. Mark Henry and Undertaker are both on the floor as Cody Rhodes looks to be in control of the match. Cody signals for his signature moonsault in the corner which he successfully hits on the Undertaker. As he gets to his feet to celebrate hitting the classic move, Mark Henry is on his feet behind Rhodes. Cody turns around and Henry picks him up before looking around to the booing crowd who watch on in horror. Henry quickly lifts Rhodes up, and slams him down to the mat. The ref counts.

1... 2... 3!!!

The bell rings as the ref raises Henry's hand, only to be smacked away. The ref retreats the ring and Rhodes is quick to fall to the outside in pain. Henry pushes taker out of the ring with a strong kick to clear the ring. A mic is motioned for, and Henry takes this time to address the fans.

Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 20111024000359718

Mark Henry: "I told you all. I TOLD YOU ALL. I AM THE MAN WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OTHERS. I BREAK BODIES, I GO HOME."

The fans boo in disgust at this animal in the ring.

Mark Henry: "What you just saw was nothing compared to what I can, and will do to this company. Undertaker may have escaped my Hall of Pain, but that little boy -pointing to Cody- he did not. LOOK AT HIM. The suffering, the agony. It makes me smile man. I've defeated three men in two nights guys. These people can throw anyone at me, and I will keep stepping on them week after week, getting to the top. Bischoff and Shane-O, keep watching - things are only going to get better."

Henry paces around before getting to the ropes closest to the camera. He looks straight into the camera, and doesn't even hesitate to blink once.

Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 20111024000919671

Mark Henry: "Ric Flair. I'm callin' you out boy. You walk around styling and profiling, and I see you doin' you man. You walk around this company like you're some undefeated king - but you're not. THIS - THIS IS MY RING. NEXT WEEK, YOU AND ME, RIGHT HERE - AND I WILL SHOW YOU - WOO! - WHAT THE HALL OF PAIN, IS ALL ABOUT."

Henry smirks into the camera shortly after mocking Flair. He drops the mic and then exits the ring, heading to the back.

[Promo Closed. Feedback welcomed.]
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Loved it. Not much smack directed at Taker though. Could Mark have respect for the Deadman?
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Admin
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:51 pm

good way to set up a match between two undefeated superstars, but it might need to wait since Flair is battling Sheamus next week i think
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Flair Sheamus might have to be put on hold Wink

Undertaker was not mentioned a lot because as I did not hit the Worlds Strongest Slam on him, I don't consider him an inductee into the Hall of Pain. So he is safe... for now.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:22 pm

You're almost as good of a Mark Henry as Beast was. ALMOST. No but you capture Mark very well. I can hear his voice in my head . . . Help me.

Sheamus can just beat up both of you next week, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Well the winner got to choose his opponenet. Not plural Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2   Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry Post Match - WEEK 2
Page 1 of 1